Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Housing life cycle

This week in interior design we talked about housing life cycle,and the different physical and psychological needs you will need at a house at all the different ages and stages in your life.Some physical needs in a home are Shelter to protect you from and danger.Sleep, you need a good place to sleep nobody can run on no sleep. Food preparation is another essential you need a clean sanitary place too prepare food.Storage you need a storage place you don't want to keep all your stuff cluttered around your house. And the last one is safety you want a home that will provide you with safety and help protect you form someone wanting to hurt you or break in to your house.Psychological needs are privacy, you need privacy form people to do things in the comfort of your own home.Love and Belonging you need a place to put your belongings and be around the people and things that you love. Creativity,You want to have a place where you can be you and be creative in your own way. Identity,The space is yours to be you and find your self .





Apartment 







                      House at age 22 
At age 22 I will be in my senior year of collage and will want to live in  a apartment with friends or by myself.I think for school I will want to go to the U of M Duluth.  Finding an apartment there would be great.







House at age 33 
At age 33 I will be out of school and wanting to live in a starter home.And start a family and stay close to wherever my job is hopefully in Minnesota 
Starter home                        
                                                                                                        
House at age 42

 
Launching Home 
     At the age 42 I would hope to be in a bigger home to live in with my family. And have more space to live and be a family. Still living in Minnesota somewhere
House at age 75 

At age 75 I think I will want to move into a smaller house with not a lot of stairs.To be more comfortable to live in.And stay in Minnesota in a quiet neighborhood




No comments:

Post a Comment